Monday, January 28, 2008

major buzz...

listening to: 'fall at your feet' - crowded house (yep, two kiwi artists in a row... it's this gorgeous summery weather! perfection.)

well, what can i say? today on another blog i saw a link to my very own blog!! i can't really describe that feeling... punch-drunk, next to the likes of daddy likey, the sartorialist, into the fray & my very own idol style bubble!!! what a feeling! i've gone back just to look at it about 10 times - yes, just two simple words, punch drunk, are making me that excited! what a rush man. that makes writing this, spending so much time poring over other blogs & wardrobe remix, racking my brain for ideas as i lie awake in bed every night worth it.

thankyou so much - now everybody go and read our wishful wardrobe, my two favourite girls in the world right now!

1 comment:

daddylikeyblog said...

Make that TWO links to your very own blog...